Gardening season is in full swing! Our garden center will continue to receive weekly shipments of flowers, veggie starts, herbs, perennials and hanging baskets as long as they are available from our growers.
Due to the increased demand on gardening products and plants locally and nationwide, we have experienced shortages on some of our regular products and plants. We appreciate your flexibility when making choices and we will do our best to help you choose alternatives if an item or plant you are seeking is not available.
For the safety of our staff and customers, please:
- Follow current CDC recommendations for social distancing and face masks.
- Use provided hand sanitizer upon entering retail areas.
- Note: Some of our traditional entrances into the greenhouse and gift shop have changed to improve customer traffic flow.
- Read and respect our posted signage.
- Keep children close by.
- Leave pets at home or in your vehicle.
- Credit cards or apple pay preferred.
- Call ahead for more complex gardening questions or consultation 208-354-8816.
- Plan ahead to keep visits short.
Our staff continues to be vigilant in routine sanitation of carts, shopping baskets and other common surfaces. Wait times may be longer during peak times (10 am-2pm and Saturdays), please plan accordingly.
We appreciate our community and we are grateful for your business. Thank you for your patience and flexibility while shopping with us!
Alternate Ways to Shop:
Call ahead: We are taking phone orders as staffing and time permit. Pay over the phone and we will set aside your items for curbside pick-up. Call 208-354-8816.
Shop online: We have a selection of gardening essentials and gift cards available for online purchase. Online purchases will be set aside for curbside pick-up.