Take advantage of a bit of dry weather and get your yard and garden ready for winter.
- Plant flower bulbs for spring. Fall bulbs are now 30% off!
- Sow wildflower and grass seed.
- Fertilize lawns for a faster green-up in the spring.
- Plant garlic for next year’s harvest. Garlic is now 30% off!
- Add compost to vegetable gardens. We recommend Happy Frog or Black Gold compost.
- Apply granular rodent repellant to lawns such as Molemax™ or Repellex™.
- Spray newly planted evergreens with Wilt Pruf™ anti-desiccant.
- Continue watering trees and shrubs through November or until the snow is here to stay!